Become a Kid Champion!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County is preparing for its annual Campaign for Kids, kicking off in May 2013. We’re asking you to become a Kid Champion.
What does it mean to be a Kid Champion?
- Make a gift of personal significance
- Reach out to others in your inner circle, ask them to make a donation to the Campaign for Kids and reach out to their inner circle to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County
- Spread the word about Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County through your personal and online networks.
Becoming a Kid Champion allows you to play a role in transforming the future for kids. Our goal is to raise $500,000 to support sustainable change for over 14,000 kids in Snohomish County. We want to set the stage. Demonstrate what is possible. Support and encourage kids to celebrate exactly who they are, shine a light on their gifts and reach for their dreams. Make a difference in the life of a child.
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to people in your network! Ask them to join you in supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County
Kid Champion Resources
If you would like to support our Clubs without becoming a Kid Champion, donations are always welcome!
Meet Our 2013 Kid Champions
- Dan Gaffney, Moss Adams, LLP – Chair
- Kristina Barker, Jump Rattle & Roll!
- Kevin Bowen, Microsoft
- John Canada, Emerald City Athletic Club
- Linda Carrier, Cambia Health Solutions
- Diana Clay, Clay Enterprises
- Todd Echelbarger, Echelbarger Development, LLC
- Brian Frauenholtz, Dwayne Lane’s Family of Auto Centers
- Jim Gaffney, Gaffney Construction
- Allison Gilham, Homestreet Bank, Lynnwood
- Joe Gaffney, Gaffney Construction
- Rob Grannum, Moss Adams, LLP
- Mark Harmsworth, Microsoft
- Dominic Ivankovich, Fluke Biomedical
- Tod Johnson, Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda
- Jay Jones, Fred Meyer
- Paul Kneist
- Tom Lane, Dwayne Lane’s Family of Auto Centers
- Greg Lineberry, Everett Police Department
- Curt and Pamela Marsh
- Craig McKelvey, The Boeing Company
- Rhonda Mietzner
- Jim Morino, Acura of Lynnwood
- Kevin Morris, Everett Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Heather Odegaard, Union Bank
- Brandon Olson, Alfy’s Pizza Snohomish and Everett Mall Way
- Heidi Payseno, Delta Airlines
- Rolly Radwick, B & R Insurance & Financial Services
- Jennifer Rancourt, Snohomish County Office of Public Defense
- Ross Rettenmier, Rettenmier Financial Services
- Roger Rupp
- Pat Sievers, Everett Downtown Storage
- Robin Sjolund, Union Bank
- Jim Stephanson, Bethany of the Northwest
- Deborah Taglialavore, Union Bank
- Kelsey Tavares, Union Bank
- Steve Thurman, Microsoft
- Andrew Urie, Sherwood Community Services
- Lana Weinmann, Washington State Office of the Attorney General