Become a Kid Champion!
What does it mean to be a Kid Champion?
- Make a gift of personal significance
- Reach out to others in your inner circle, ask them to make a donation to the Campaign for Kids and reach out to their inner circle to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County
- Spread the word about Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County through your personal and online networks.
Becoming a Kid Champion allows you to play a role in transforming the future for kids. Our goal is to raise over $38,000 to support sustainable change for over 16,500 kids.We want to set the stage. Demonstrate what is possible. Support and encourage kids to celebrate exactly who they are, shine a light on their gifts and reach for their dreams. Make a difference in the life of a child.
All it takes is the willingness to reach out to people in your network! Ask them to join you in supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County
Kid Champion Resources
If you would like to support our Clubs without becoming a Kid Champion, donations are always welcome!
Last Year’s Kid Champions
- Dan Gaffney, Moss Adams, LLP – Chair
- Kristina Barker, Jump Rattle & Roll!
- Kevin Bowen, Microsoft
- John Canada, Emerald City Athletic Club
- Linda Carrier, Cambia Health Solutions
- Diana Clay, Clay Enterprises
- Chris Eastwood, Orange Ruler
- Todd Echelbarger, Echelbarger Development, LLC
- Brian Frauenholtz, Dwayne Lane’s Family of Auto Centers
- Jim Gaffney, Gaffney Construction
- Allison Gilham, Homestreet Bank, Lynnwood
- Joe Gaffney, Gaffney Construction
- Rob Grannum, Moss Adams, LLP
- Mark Harmsworth, Microsoft
- Dominic Ivankovich, Fluke Biomedical
- Tod Johnson, Lee Johnson Chevrolet Mazda
- Jay Jones, Fred Meyer
- Paul Kneist
- Tom Lane, Dwayne Lane’s Family of Auto Centers
- Greg Lineberry, Everett Police Department
- Curt and Pamela Marsh
- Craig McKelvey, The Boeing Company
- Rhonda Mietzner
- Jim Morino, Acura of Lynnwood
- Kevin Morris, Everett Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Heather Odegaard, Union Bank
- Brandon Olson, Alfy’s Pizza Snohomish and Everett Mall Way
- Heidi Payseno, Delta Airlines
- Rolly Radwick, B & R Insurance & Financial Services
- Jennifer Rancourt, Snohomish County Office of Public Defense
- Roger Rupp
- Pat Sievers, Everett Downtown Storage
- Robin Sjolund, Union Bank
- Jim Stephanson, Bethany of the Northwest
- Deborah Taglialavore, Union Bank
- Kelsey Tavares, Union Bank
- Steve Thurman, Microsoft
- Andrew Urie, Sherwood Community Services
- Lana Weinmann, Washington State Office of the Attorney General