Campaign for Kids
“…this Club not only molds the kids positively and sends them in the right direction, but it also teaches the older ones, such as myself, a huge life lesson in responsibility.” John, age 16, member of the Sultan Club
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County’s Campaign for Kids is the primary source of annual funding for the organization. Contributing to CFK helps establish a base of supporters who are involved, informed, and committed to our work. We never turn a child away. No child is denied access to programs and membership. A membership is $30 annually, but the true cost for each kid is $350.
Be a part of the Campaign For Kids!
- 12% of kids under the age of 18 are living in poverty
- 31% of children are left alone and are responsible for taking care of themselves before and after school
- 39,820, nearly a quarter of all kids in our communities do not know where their next meal is coming from
- 24% of students did not graduate from high school
How Your Support will Help
- BGCSC serves over 14,000 kids annually in Snohomish, Kitsap and Island Counties
- BGCSC serves nearly 1,500 meals and snacks to kids everyday
- Over 7,000 Club kids are involved in programs promoting academic success, healthy lifestyles and good character & leadership.
- 2,000 Club kids are involved in programs such as Power Hour, teaching them productive study habits and offering adult tutoring and mentoring.