Thank you to all of you who joined us for our 2nd Annual inspireHER Breakfast. With your support over $15,000 was raised.
Your generous donations will:
- Provide scholarships for memberships, to girls who might not otherwise be able to afford it, at their local Boys & Girls Club.
- Help girls in our local communities attend workshops focused on academic and career success, civic responsibilities and involvement, and leading healthy and active lifestyles. Specifically the dollars received at the breakfast will be used to help educate girls on S.T.E.M. focused careers and what kind of training they will need to enter the workforce engaged and prepared for a fulfilling career.
- Allow girls to participate in special and enhanced programming at their local Clubs. Learn more about special InspireHer Club programing: InspireHer Programs Brochure
Please remember to like our InspireHer Facebook page .
If you were unable to attend, but would like to contribute, please donate now.
Thank you to our host Moss Adams. Our sponsors: ABC Law Group, LLP, Bayside Outboards, Qualstar Credit Union, and an anonymous gift in honor of the Wounded Warrior Project.
Thank you to our speakers: Sydney Elfstrom, Anna Ropka and Andie Allred.
Our vision is to inspire girls to succeed by cultivating their: good character and citizenship, career and academic success, and healthy lifestyles.
Our purpose is to engage girls by creating opportunities that develop a strong body and mind; foster leadership and community involvement; and provide access to career and academic resources.
Why We Are Here
Young girls face enormous challenges every day; domestic violence, self-esteem issues, date rape, negative body images, depression. They often lack confidence, a solid support network, and role models to remind them of what is possible. Today, we are offering them a choice. With access to resources, female role models, and educational and life-skills experiences, we are creating a framework where they can explore career options, connect with their heroes, awaken the leader within, and pursue their passion.
What We Do
Extending girls’ support networks; providing access to mentors, role models, and the resources they need to succeed. To accomplish this, InspireHer has invited community leaders, successful women, local heroes, and icons to get involved— to inspire and help empower girls by:
- Exposing girls to different ways of thinking about themselves and their potential impact on society.
- Exploring employment opportunities and career paths that may otherwise seem beyond their reach.
- Experiencing a broader range of programs in sports, health, and leadership designed specifically for girls.
Women move mountains in our society. InspireHer provides a format for women to play a role in transforming the future for girls. Their lifetime experiences, both successes and challenges, provide a window into their journeys and a clear demonstration of what is possible. Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County is inviting women to share their journey through mentoring opportunities, speaking engagements, and active involvement in programs focused on improving the lives of girls. We are inviting you to be part of the solution.
Help create sustainable change for over 9,000 girls in communities across Washington State. Set the stage. Demonstrate what is possible. Support and encourage girls to celebrate exactly who they are, shine a light on their gifts and reach for their dreams. Make a difference in the life of a girl!
Interested in Volunteering?
Please follow this link and fill out a volunteer application.
InspireHer in the news.
Nov 13, 2015 InspireHer Program shows girls many paths to success or InspireHer Herald Article Nov. 13 2015
2014 Year End Newsletter
BGCSC InspireHer presents film screening of MissRepresentation
Thank You to Our Supporters